A book on how to cheat at racing? Yep, I'm not afraid to write about it. Really I wrote it as a companion to the "Hidden Head Porting" book. The "Art of Cheating" was written from years of experience with both the NASCAR and NHRA tech inspection process--I've been through both many times without a single problem. Read on and find out more about what I've learned...
Don Terrill (publisher at RacingSecrets.com)
|"Art of Cheating" (Pro Version)
Author: Don Terrill Publisher: RacingSecrets.com
What this book will teach you:
Why there are rules
- Yes, believe it or not, rules are good for racing.
Why cheating is a good thing
- Feel guilty about cheating? Read these three reasons why cheating is a good thing and you'll feel a lot better.
Why racers must cheat
- Four reasons why we can't help ourselves--we've got to cheat.
How to pick the right rules to break
- A list of the easiest rules to break.
- Risk ratings for all types of rules.
- List of rules you should never cheat.
Sample Engine Cheats (Pro Version Only)
- How to change casting numbers
- 2 Daytona 500 cheats
- The 7 cylinder engine cheat
- Creative air leaks for power
- Trick carburetor modifications
- Powerful fuel mixtures
- And many more secrets
How to get through tech inspections
- 10 ways to slide through tech with ease.
What to do if you're caught
- 18 ways to get yourself out of trouble.
The cheater's cheat-sheet
- If you get nothing else from this book, you'll want to at least get these four must-dos. They are the most important tips to successfully breaking the rules.
What People are Saying:
"I have just downloaded your articles on "The Art Of Cheating" and "Hidden Head Porting" and LOVE them!"