"More Consistent Reaction Times, Guaranteed!"
Most drag racers say that winning and losing is usually done right off the line. If you want to be in control of your own destiny and eventually winning, it is important to cut a good light. But sometimes the difference between a winning good light and losing red light is just a few thousandths of a second. Racers need to know everything they can about staging, light cutting tips, practice trees, and reaction times to help them cut that light. With so much at stake involving cutting a light, the racer needs to know everything they can to gain that light cutting advantage!
Tami Eggleston, Ph.D.
M.S. and Ph.D. from Iowa State University, professor at McKendree College, regular contributor to Drag News Magazine, yearly speaker at the Drag Expo Workshops and the leading authority on auto racing psychology.
|Kill The Tree
Includes - (Video & Cheat-Sheet)
Covers - Drag & Bracket Racing
What This Video Covers:
You Will Learn
- What age group has the best reaction times.
- What gender...
- What personality type...
- What intelligence...
- What arousal level...
- What fitness level...
- How fatigue affects reaction times.
- What's the best foot or finger to use.
- What's the right amount of practice. Can you practice too much.
- How to stage consistently.
- What effects (DRT) driver reaction time.
- What effects (VRT) vehicle reaction time.
- Best staging for full-tree.
- Best staging for pro-tree.
- How crossing-over effects reaction times.
- What anxiety level gives the most consistent reaction times.
- How your breathing effects reaction times.
- How to control your fatigue level.
- What to do as the race goes late into the night. 2:00am?
- How to get the most out of a practice tree.
- How to use the "Poor Man's Practice Tree"
- What's the practice tree controversy.
- How often should you use the practice tree.
- Where's the best place to use your practice tree.
- How to know what to put into your delay box.
- Can you be too careful when staging.
- What to do when you get stage light flicker.
- Where to set your idle for best staging.
- Top 10 things for cutting killer lights.
- How to simplify your cockpit.
- What to do when you can't stage when you want (first-last)
- What to do when you get quick staged
- What you need to know about each track's christmas tree.
- How to practice and adjust for night racing.
|FREE Tech Tips
Kill The Tree Cheat-Sheet
- Reaction Time Factors. What's the best age, gender, personality type, intelligence, etc. for best reaction times.
- Poor Man's Practice Tree. Believe it or not this actually works.
- Top 10 Things to Cut a Killer Light. Keep this list close and refer to it often.
- List of Useful Sites & Members url.
Members Only Access
It's the product that keeps on giving. Includes: Advice from Tami, new ideas and downloadable items. Access only to purchasers of this package.
What people are saying about Tami's products:
"Not just interesting ideas, but actual tips."
St. Louis, Missouri
"Great confidence builder."
Great Idea! Whenever you feel like you're in a slump, watch the video again and refer back to the cheat sheet to help get you back on track. With so many motorhomes in the pits these days, many racers have access to a player while they're at the track. Why not take the video with you?
Frequently asked questions:
Question: Is this video good for beginners?
Answer: I assume you know the basics of drag racing. As long as you already know how drag racing works (et lights, mph lights, etc.), you are ready for this video.
Question: Is this video good for experienced racers?
Answer: Yes, no matter what your skill level I'm sure you'll find something you don't know, didn't think of, or just plain forgot about. Remember, you only need one good idea to take your driving to the next level.
100% (No Risk) Performance Guarantee -- If you fail to win more money during the first full season of using this video, just return the product and we'll gladly refund your money. All we ask is that you give it a fair effort.
Not Convinced? Consider the following:
- What could winning just one extra round a year mean? Not much? What if that round was the final of a $10,000 to win race or that one round the put you over the top in the points chase?
- As a college professor Tami speaks daily, and her experience shows on this video -- She is a real joy to watch and listen to.
- Remember, with our performance guarantee you have nothing to lose -- If you don't win more, you don't pay.