How Well Do You Drive the Finish Line?
Once a drag racer can cut a light, which is no small feat, the next big obstacle involves driving the finish line. Sure, John Force doesn't have to drive the finish linethe fastest guy just wins, but for 99% of the rest of us, we not only have to cut a light but we also have to deal with dial-ins and indexes. This means that we have to be able to not only cut a good consistent light, but also drive the finish line. At the starting line, we only have one decision to makesee the yellow and go! At the finish line, there are many more difficult decisions to make in a fraction of a secondshould I take the stripe? Should I let the other racer take the stripe? How much should I take the stripe by? How can I get better at these difficult decisions? In this one-of-a-kind video, we talk about the different possibilities at the big end and provide useful advice on why, how, and when to drive the finish line.
Tami Eggleston, Ph.D.
M.S. and Ph.D. from Iowa State University, professor at McKendree College, regular contributor to Drag News Magazine, yearly speaker at the Drag Expo Workshops and the leading authority on auto racing psychology.
|Finish Line Skills
Includes - (Video & Cheat-Sheet)
Covers - Bracket Racing
What This Video Covers:
You Will Learn
- How to practice.
- How to get more experience.
- What to do during time trials.
- What to do at the stripe. Tami goes through every combination of finish line events.
- What the best drivers do to give themselves a huge finish line advantage.
- What's the trickiest situation to win. Most racers don't realize that there are times when a better light might be a disadvantage.
- Is it best to play it safe or play it close.
- The one mistake that most racers don't make enough.
- What to look at when you're at the finish line.
- How to keep your hands and feet from doing things you don't want them to.
- How to take your home track advantage on the road.
- When is the best time to start looking at your opponent.
- What's the one thing you must know about your opponent's car.
- What to do when you're not in the car.
- What two things (if you track them) will help you adjust your long end strategy.
|FREE Tech Tips
|Finish Line Skills Cheat-Sheet
- The 8 Possible Combinations. Tami lists all of the different combinations of who had the better light and how you're running compared to your dial. Use it to prepare for each.
- Top 10 Things for Driving the Finish Line. Keep this list close and refer to it often.
- Margin of Win - Distance Chart. As you try to fine tune your finish line skills it'll be nice to know what the finish distance was. Includes a chart of common combinations and the formula to figure any possibility.
- List of Useful Sites & Members url.
|FREE Bonus Footage
Scotty Richardson and 7 other winning drivers give you their tips on how to hone your reaction times and how to better drive the finish line. Watch and listen, there are some real jewels if you pay attention.
Members Only Access
It's the product that keeps on giving. Includes: Advice from Tami, new ideas and downloadable items. Access only to purchasers of this package.
What people are saying about Tami's products:
"Not just interesting ideas, but actual tips."
St. Louis, Missouri
"Great confidence builder."
Great Idea! When ever you feel like you're in a slump, watch the video again and refer back to the cheat sheet to help get you back on track. With so many motorhomes in the pits these days, many racers have access to a player while they're at the track. Why not take the video with you?
Frequently asked questions:
Question: Is this video good for beginners?
Answer: I assume you know the basics of drag racing. As long as you already know how bracket racing works (et lights, mph lights, etc.), you are ready for this video.
Question: Is this video good for experienced racers?
Answer: Yes, no matter what your skill level I'm sure you'll find something you don't know, didn't think of, or just plain forgot about. Remember, you only need one good idea to take your driving to the next level.
100% (No Risk) Performance Guarantee -- If you fail to win more money during the first full season of using this video, just return the product and we'll gladly refund your money. All we ask is that you give it a fair effort.
Not Convinced? Consider the following:
- What could winning just one extra round a year mean? Not much? What if that round was the final of a $10,000 to win race or that one round the put you over the top in the points chase?
- As a college professor Tami speaks daily, and her experience shows on this video -- She is a joy to watch and listen to.
- Remember, with our performance guarantee you've got nothing to lose -- If you don't win more, you don't pay.
Serious About Improving? Then check out the package deals above.